PDA

View Full Version : 2007 AuCaDo Cook Book - SOLD OUT!

dickmar
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
The cook books came today, and all I can say is WOW. Very nice, lots of info pertaining to cooking besides all the recipes. I have mostly glanced through it, but find it really nice. Thanks to the Cookbook Committee and others for such a great cook book.

littleroads
11-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Got my cookbooks today too - GREAT JOB!!! I am very pleased!! Two out of the three are going to make great Christmas gifts. Last one's MINE!!!
:pawup:

mycattlekids
11-17-2007, 07:49 PM
just got my cookbook and was flipping through pages and guess what I found. A picture of my old gal Misty (at rainbow bridge) and Emma when she was a wee one.. Now I have to order lots of cookbooks for Christmas gifts. I just odered another one and December 1st will order more...

Joanne

Lolly
11-18-2007, 09:44 AM
I received my cookbooks last week and they are great! They really turned out nice. I bought 2 extras to give as gifts as well, but may have to get a few more!

And I realized last night (let me re-phrase that - I was reminded last night!) that it's Pecan Pie time! I will be spending the Tues & Wed nights before Thanksgiving Day making Pecan Pies.

Used to be I only made 2 - one for the family dinner and one for Uncle Rudolph. I would have to sneak his to him when no one was looking so the other family members wouldn't find out. Usually, he'd be waiting in the driveway when we pulled in so he could get his special pie before we even got out of the car, then go hide it in his truck.

As the years have passed, more and more people found out about the secret pie and this year I'm up to 8!

See Uncle Rudolph's Favorite Pecan Pie recipe on page 110.

P.S. If you do give the recipe a try this year, please note my comment at the end should read "It should still be a little jiggly." I'm sure a "giggly" pie would be a bit difficult for your guests to enjoy!!

:s8:

nlper999
11-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Cook book is great! Now I need at least three more!

Erin, please email me, i had a crash and lost your address, would like to compbine shipping onthese three.

sierrasuenos
11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
P.S. If you do give the recipe a try this year, please note my comment at the end should read "It should still be a little jiggly." I'm sure a "giggly" pie would be a bit difficult for your guests to enjoy!!

:s8:

:120104laughter01::120104laughter01::120104laughte r01:LOL OMG I guess I was in a bit of a hurry and missed that. I guess it is not as bad as when I made the wedding prayer scrolls for my Brother-I-L and Sister -I-L wedding and instead of "Pray" I wrote "Prey". :110104emot30_astoni:120104n_no:

Lolly
11-22-2007, 11:59 AM
I guess it is not as bad as when I made the wedding prayer scrolls for my Brother-I-L and Sister -I-L wedding and instead of "Pray" I wrote "Prey".

:s8: Okay, that's a good one! I hope everyone got a "giggle" out of that!

Speaking of....I just took pies #5 & #6 out of the oven and John came in and asked if they were giggly, which they were. And he said good, because "a giggly pie is a happy pie."

I will never live that one down! :120104n_no:

nlper999
12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
I have been having a ball with cookbooks. Although I bought them for gifts, and to try to drive traffic to the cookbook website, I have them at the bar I work at (a treehugger joint).

The display got a little interest, then I made my wreath cookies for our holiday kick off today. People went nuts and I said it was a secret recipe, available for a price and sold two of my xmas gifts!

How many available until we run out?

MeganK
12-15-2007, 11:06 AM
I just got my cookbook in the mail a few days ago and I just love it!! Thanks to all who put it together, it really came together nicely. Something that I will display (and use all the time) with pride in my kitchen. Great recipes!!

-Megan

sierrasuenos
12-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the wonderful complements. :)) I think after the mail in orders I know coming in we are down to 48 books left or so. :thumbup:

littleroads
03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I think we are now down to 2 or 3 cookbooks left? Lolly??

Butch's Mom
03-13-2008, 01:57 AM
What cook books??? Did I not pay attention, is this the second one????
Karen

littleroads
03-13-2008, 06:48 AM
Nope, this is still the first edition. :biggrin2:

Lolly
03-13-2008, 12:27 PM
I think we are now down to 2 or 3 cookbooks left? Lolly??

Actually, we have about 12 left! I have them here so if anyone would like one, let me know!

Butch's Mom
03-13-2008, 06:40 PM
:Sillyme: Hey there,,,, guess who's a little tired.. I have a cookbook, just was looking at the New Posts and didn't realize someone had inquired...
Back to my crate,
Karen

Peppers Human
01-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Are there any cookbooks still available? If so, how do I order one?

Lolly
01-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes, I have two here at the house and I think one or two at my office. To order, just send payment to our PayPal address for $19.00 and make a note that it's for a cookbook. PP address: [email protected]

If you don't have PP, Pee Mail me for where to send a check.

Thanks!
Laurey

littleroads
07-19-2009, 06:36 PM
COOKBOOKS ARE NOW SOLD OUT. We've been (on & off) checking into doing another one. If anyone would like to help with that project, please let us know!

nlper999
07-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Let me know what you need. I'll help.