PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

Dawglovertressa
09-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Well it turns out that Wynne loves charlie and has decided to keep him although I love and miss him I am glad that it worked out for Wynne. I just transported Charlie from Carson City to Bishop and fell in love. While with me I discovered he pees when left alone, he has slight leash aggresion, and he gets the zoomies every night. His adopter Wynne was a little comcerned about those things but I think that after the first visit she found he is really smart and easy to get along with. Charlie is a great dog and only made me want a boy more then ever but he did make me like the reds a little more:s11:

sierrasuenos
09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Charlie, now Watson, is a wonderful little boy. He has severe separation anxiety hence the peeing. That poor boy had been through so much in the last few months, I thought it was amazing how wonderful and well behaved he was.

I spoke with her for a few hours the day after you brought him to her, and helped her develop some boundaries with him. Last I heard he is getting along well with her other dog, he stays off the bed, and has really great house manners. So now she is working on the leash thing, which I have given her some tips. That boy is so smart and loving, I bet he will catch on quick once he realizes he is home.

Belgrael
09-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Awesome work girls, to get this boy to his new home and on the followup to help him stay there. Great stuff!!!:thumbup:

Linda Watkins
09-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Charlie is a great dog and only made me want a boy more then ever but he did make me like the reds a little more:s11:

I received a note & photo from Wynne today -- looks like things are going well; she picked up some salmon for dinner last night then made one stop on the way home & when she came back out to the car, her Rosy was horrified & Charlie (now Watson) had unwrapped the fish & was nibbling away -- fortunately he'd not eaten too much & with a wash & careful seasoning nobody knew the difference.:120104laughter01:

Tressa -- if you want a boy, there's a very cute, sweet blue, double mask, 1 1/2 year old male in the Corvallis shelter -- his owners dumped him because he was heeling the little kids in their house -- & he's now on bite quarrantine because one of the little girls had friends over, they were running around & the dog was loose & he nipped one of them -- duh. Check out the Petfinder site for Heartland Humane Society -- I've promised them I'll find a foster or forever home for him, so any and all help is appreciated.