PDA

View Full Version : LIBRARY: Looking for...

autiger23
12-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Just in case someone has lots and lots of books but doesn't want to list them all, maybe we could request something from time to time and others might go looking for it in the piles they have laying around.

littleroads
01-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Anyone have "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" or "Merle's Door" they'd be willing to lend?

nschiro
03-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Eileen - did you still want Merle's Door? I have a copy and have not yet started it. I could send it to you.

Nicole

littleroads
03-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Jenny sent me Edgar Sawtelle, and it is a HUGE book, so will take me awhile to get through it - but yes, I would love to read Merle's Door too. It you want to read it first and then send it, that would be just fine! That will give me some time to enjoy the other one. Just let me know when it's coming. Thanks so much! You can send it to the same address as the ARF donations (see Fix-It Fundraiser thread).

DPinMD
04-27-2009, 09:24 AM
I was getting ready to order this from Amazon, but then I thought, it's been recommended so often around here, maybe someone has a copy they don't need anymore! If so, I'd love to borrow it from you in exchange for a donation to ARF! Please LMK if you have a copy to lend!

DPinMD
04-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Nevermind! I got impatient and ordered it from Amazon.:paw:

k9blueheeler
04-29-2009, 01:46 AM
You'll enjoy the book. It's really good. I have read it and really enjoyed it.

littleroads
05-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I finished Edgar Sawtelle - it was kind of "dark" reading, and it sure didn't end the way I expected it would! But it was a page-turner, all the way through.

Nicole, you offered Merle's Door - do you still have it available? Would love to read it now.

blinkster
10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Jennifer Fallon's Tide Lord Series -

jomarie6466
11-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Several people have recommended using the Tellington Touch on Yara, my shy foster. Does anyone have this book that they would be willing to lend me? I'm willing to try anything to help this dog.

Belgrael
11-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Jennifer Fallon's Tide Lord Series -
I'm on Book 2 at present and will be buying Book 3 when I finish this. Not sure if it's going to save much with postage from Aus though. You might be better looking for used copies on Amazon.

littleroads
04-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Pit Road Pets: NASCAR Stars and Their Pets

Pit Road Pets (The Second Lap)

My mom is looking for these books. Amazon says they are out of stock and not sure if they'll be getting more. Ebay doesn't have either listed.

UPDATE: Found both of these on eBay & purchased.

autiger23
04-03-2010, 12:45 AM
I looked at paperbackswap.com, too and no luck there either Eileen. There are three other folks there that have it on their wish list.

gwynkb
11-02-2010, 08:47 PM
looking for
"Control Unleashed" by Leslie McDevitt

mycojesus
12-31-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm looking to borrow The Art of Raising A Puppy by the Monks of New Skete.
Will take good care of it (as long as Taki doesn't eat it) and would be perfectly willing to donate to a good cause in return once i get paid next Friday!

bluezip
06-06-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm looking for the book "The Perfect Puppy" by Dr. Sophia Yin.

Anyone here have this book that they are willing to loan me for a donation?

k9blueheeler
06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm looking for the book "The Perfect Puppy" by Dr. Sophia Yin.

Anyone here have this book that they are willing to loan me for a donation?

That book isn't in book form yet. It is only in ebook form. It is on her website for purchase. Don't know how long it will be before it's in print.

cowgirl_tuff44
08-20-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm looking for the book Ruff Love by Susan Garrett... If anyone has it and would like to lend it to me for a bit, that would be awesome. :)