Thread: Pet Drug Card

Default Pet Drug Card

Anyone familiar with this card? I have a longtime online friend who just used it for phenobarbitol - with the card she ended up paying $76/1000 pills as opposed to $190 without it. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with it? Sure would be nice to use for TwoLane's allergy & arthritis meds!

http://www.petdrugcard.com/index.html
    Eileen
    Rody Jane, the Bionic Flying Stinkwad (Cattledog/Stinkwad mix)
    Allentine Valentine Porky-pine Hooverstein (Sir Barks-a-Lot) (ACD) (at the Bridge♥)
    George P-Dog (Perfect Dog) (Great Pyrador)
    Miss Dixie Two-Minute Moonpie - Official Foster Failure (Polka-Dot Dog) (Australian-American Rattledog)
    Carpe Ossium - "Seize the Bone"

Default Re: Pet Drug Card

I don't know anything about it, but I just did a search for the medication Beau is on for Blastomycosis -- Itraconazole -- and it did not come up with any discount locally for me....I will continue to get it from Thailand!

But, hey, if it does reduce the cost of medications for our pets, that is great! I would imagine meds that are commonly used by people and are available in generic form would be those with the most reduced prices.

Good Luck! Let us know how it works for Two-Lane's meds -
    Lisa and her Marr-mutts: Beau, Jada, Meko, Saphira and Pogo

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/a...DSC03970-1.jpg

AuCaDo Veteran

Default Re: Pet Drug Card

I know both Costco and Walmart are now filling prescriptions for pet meds that are not over the counter (such as Revolution). In the past, I've gotten my pets' human prescription drugs (such as tramadol) filled at Costco or Walmart for a fraction of the cost.