Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: 2010 R&R Forever Home Calendars

Default FOR SALE: 2010 R&R Forever Home Calendars

It's that time of year again! R&R's 2010 Forever Home Calendar is here and we are taking pre-orders until October 16th. Save money by pre-ordering! Please e-mail me at [email protected] to order. Accepted payments are through check or PayPal.

Carolina ACD R&R is now taking pre-orders for our 11” x 17” 2010 Forever Home Calendars. Full of photos of 12 of our gorgeous fosters, this year’s calendar is not only a fundraiser but a work of art for any fan of our beloved Australian Cattle Dogs. It was a tough choice when we had to narrow down the choices for the 12 fosters featured in the 2010 calendar since 2009 has been chock full of new rescue dogs.
    We are now taking pre-orders at $20.00 per calendar. Postage depends on the number of calendars ordered – please inquire when you place your order. The pre-order pricing is valid until Friday, October 16th. Please e-mail us at [email protected] to pre-order calendars at this special pricing. Our calendars will be on sale at the upcoming November Regional ACD Specialty and Greater Monroe Kennel Club Show in Concord, NC, which will be held November 12-15, 2008. If you are able to attend the show, please be sure to stop by the booth and pick up your calendars in person and say hello!
    2010 Forever Home Calendars will be available in our Cafepress.com store starting Saturday, October 17th for $22.99 plus postage (online orders can be placed at www.cafepress.com/cacdrr). This is a great way to support our rescue and buy gifts for yourself, friends, and family. Pre-order now to save!Carolina ACD Rescue & Rebound is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity and our calendar fundraiser helps us pay for vet care and supplies for our foster dogs.

Default Re: 2010 R&R Forever Home Calendars - NOW PRE-ORDERING

I just ordered mine!!!!!!
    Francie, Blaze and Oscar

Me too!
    Jenn and the goofy pack!
    Sunshine (my heart dog ) , Trinity (the 3-legged wonder dog ) and Yoyo (the dog that never stops )

Pre-order ends this Friday! Money for all pre-orders is due by then, too.

Default Re: FOR SALE: 2010 R&R Forever Home Calendars - NOW IN OUR CAFEPRESS STORE

The calendars are now up for sale in our Cafepress store:

www.cafepress.com/cacdrr

Default Re: FOR SALE: 2010 R&R Forever Home Calendars - NOW IN OUR CAFEPRESS STORE

The pre-order calendars came in today so I am packing and labeling and should have them out in the next day or two to those of you who ordered early!

Quote Originally Posted by noworriesjake View Post
    The pre-order calendars came in today so I am packing and labeling and should have them out in the next day or two to those of you who ordered early!
    Yeah.. I can't wait!!!!!
    Francie, Blaze and Oscar

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the beautiful photos and read each pup's inspiring story!
    Melissa, Pack Mom to ACDs Nash & Ginger (aka Super Size & Fun Size), with GSPs Lilly & Pepper at the Bridge.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Ordered mine from Cafepress and it came today! Yay!!!! Love-love-love Emmy!!!!!!! And then I realized she is Dingoridge's!

My calendar arrived in my mailbox today and OMD IT IS AMAZING!!!

You all will be so impressed when you see this... seriously, if you were contemplating which calendar to get for 2010, look no further: THIS IS IT! It is so beautiful, every page, and the quality is outstanding.

Congratulations to everyone who had a hand in putting it together... you really outdid yourselves! Thank you so much!!!
    Jen
    Mom to
    Austin, Rosie, Bear & Ruby;

Sydney, Tucker, Max & Boomer (at the Bridge)

Got mine in today's mail. Three Words:

FA - BU - LOUS!!!

Order yours today - you will NOT be disappointed!

Melissa, Pack Mom to ACDs Nash & Ginger (aka Super Size & Fun Size), with GSPs Lilly & Pepper at the Bridge.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I also got mine in the mail today it is awesome. Thank you for such a wonderful calenders ladies.
    Dominique,Beau Jack,Hawk,
    Mary Jane,Fred & Leo the wanna be
    Ellie Mae & Ryder at the bridge

One can never have too many calendars.
    Eileen
    Rody Jane, the Bionic Flying Stinkwad (Cattledog/Stinkwad mix)
    Allentine Valentine Porky-pine Hooverstein (Sir Barks-a-Lot) (ACD) (at the Bridge♥)
    George P-Dog (Perfect Dog) (Great Pyrador)
    Miss Dixie Two-Minute Moonpie - Official Foster Failure (Polka-Dot Dog) (Australian-American Rattledog)
    Carpe Ossium - "Seize the Bone"

Suspended Account

Quote Originally Posted by logan774 View Post
    Ordered mine from Cafepress and it came today! Yay!!!! Love-love-love Emmy!!!!!!! And then I realized she is Dingoridge's!

Yep, that silly girl is mine---she is hilarious---in human life she would be a stand up comedian--and she's sneaky--she will look at you, understand she is not to do something, wait until my attention is diverted and try it anyway --- but she's "sweet" about it, LOL, if a dog can disobey with sweetness. If you look at my Facebook photo album (very few pictures there) you will see Miss Emmy in her finest--she and Brumby are my "troublemakers" and a source of my laughter.

Thanks for all the words of praise for it---the dogs are the stars and Mel and Laurey did an excellent job of capturing poses that are soooooooo hard to get!!!! How long did it take with one of the dogs in July-----an hour!!! in the hot July sun. Thanks again for supporting our rescue and helping us save these gorgeous, funny dogs.
    J

Now that we are done with the show in Concord I have some calendars leftover at the $20 pre-order price. Anyone interested can message me or e-mail me at [email protected]

I got mine and it is awesome! The photography is great and the quality is excellent, as always. Great job girls!!
    Di, Bud, Nimble, Pudding, Tricky and Spook (and my Chippy at the Rainbow Bridge )

Founder/Director - Australian Working Dog Rescue Int (AWDRI)

I have mine, too, and the pictures are great! I think there should be a second edition (for 2010). I have 3 calendars in my office now---2 from 2009 & my new one for 2010!

I just LOVE Cattle Dogs!!
    Connie
    Loves of my life, Doc and Dinah; and in remembrance of Nikko and Buddy...

I should have posted here, I got mine last week! They are so beautiful! R&R did such a great job on these. I got one for myself & one for my parents to enjoy.

Kristina

I have 12 of the pre-order priced calendars left! Anyone want to bring one home for the holidays?

I just ordered mine this morning!!! I ordered two but didn't get the pre-order price because I thought it was over! Oh well it's for a good cause.

Deb
    Mace
    Badger Bear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast