Thread: Duralactin tablets - SOLD

Default Duralactin tablets - SOLD

SOLD!

I recently bought two bottles of Canine Duralactin for our golden retriever as an anti-inflammatory and immuno-nutritional aid. It is high in milk protein, and we found out that TwoLane is allergic to milk. So I can't use the rest. We used approximately 1/2 of one bottle (180 tablets per bottle), so there are approximately 270 tablets total left.

The expiration date is 11/2009. I would like to ask $40 for the two bottles, including shipping (currently selling for $84.99 for 2 on the link below). Everything over shipping costs goes to ARF.

http://www.entirelypets.com/du1ta.ht...utmk=261486222
    Last edited by littleroads; 04-24-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    Eileen
    Rody Jane, the Bionic Flying Stinkwad (Cattledog/Stinkwad mix)
    Allentine Valentine Porky-pine Hooverstein (Sir Barks-a-Lot) (ACD) (at the Bridge♥)
    George P-Dog (Perfect Dog) (Great Pyrador)
    Miss Dixie Two-Minute Moonpie - Official Foster Failure (Polka-Dot Dog) (Australian-American Rattledog)
    Carpe Ossium - "Seize the Bone"

Default Re: Duralactin tablets

:th_10zxm3d:

Still for sale...
    Eileen
    Allentine Valentine Porky-pine Hooverstein (Sir Barks-a-Lot) (ACD) (at the Bridge♥)
    Miss Dixie Two-Minute Moonpie - Official Foster Failure (Polka-Dot Dog) (Australian-American Rattledog)

I took your advice and got some human MSN for Brumby. It says that it takes 6 weeks to accumulate enuf to show effect, along with the Chrondroitan Glucomasime stuff. (sp??). How did you know that Two Lane was allergic to milk?
    Barbara, Titan and Bandito. Parker (BC), Baby Driver and Brumby at the Rainbow Bridge.

We had him tested a couple of years ago (Heska test), and it showed that he has severe allergies to 3 types of dust mites, and mild to moderate allergies to several other things, including beef, venison, and whey/whey products.

We give him shots for the dust mite allergies, but he was still scratching/itching, so I went back and looked at what else he was allergic to, and saw that whey/whey products (milk/cheese, etc.) were moderate allergies. Duralactin is made from milk protein. I'm trying to eliminate everything I can that he is allergic to, to help him with the itching. He gets a bath about every 3 months with a hypo-allergenic shampoo, and I have quit giving him any beef products, or cheese, yogurt, milk, etc.

He seems to be doing some better.
    Eileen

Still have these for sale. Price reduced to $30, including shipping. Expiration date is 11/2009, so still good.
    Eileen