Thread: Upward facing dog

Default Upward facing dog

I will try to get a picture of this but I can't right now because (well because I'm posting here) if I get up for the camera then Ding will move. Every evening after dinner Ding lays down on her back in the middle of the living room and just sprawls out that way. Front paws up near her shoulders and back legs just splayed (in a very unladylike manner). Tonight my husband looked at her and dubbed it her "moment of Zen...upward facing dog...her favorite yoga position." Oh we laughed and laughed. It's so true. She looks totally content that way; relaxed and at peace with her world. It's just soooooo funny. She'll stay like that for a very long time as long as there's no hint of treats coming her way. So there she is right now, "Upward Facing Dog"...doin' her own version of doggie yoga.
    Bru, Ding, Tugger and Mags (the Three Amigos)

Default Re: Upward facing dog

hahaha that made me smile. You must get a picture!!
    Laura & 2 blues: Lucy (4 yrs) and Banjo (2 years!)

Default Re: Upward facing dog

Bru, love the mental picture you put in my head Please do get a photo when you can. We'd love to see that sublime look of contentment!
    Di, Bud, Nimble, Pudding, Tricky and Spook (and my Chippy at the Rainbow Bridge )

Founder/Director - Australian Working Dog Rescue Int (AWDRI)