PDA

View Full Version : I am taking mum on a cruise and grandpa is staying with croydon

redcattle
11-17-2011, 05:49 AM
A great deal came up on Princess Cruises to sail around New Zealand I thought it would be a great chance to go somewhere with mum and dad before they are too old to travel I got the top suite on the Sun Princess for the price of a balcony room but dad just could not imagine Croydon being in a kennel for 2 weeks how cute I think he is scared of being on a ship so he and Croydon will stay home dad is looking forward to having Croydon all to himself he has become so attached to him since I moved here 3 years ago. I think Croydon is going to be spoilt rotten all the training will be out the window and for sure he will have taken mums side of the bed by the time mum and I get back. Well if you are going to cruise might as well do it in style the deal we got was amazing we have a separate lounge room dining area and separate bedroom with a huge balcony and a bathroom with a spa and separate shower oh what luxury normally we could not afford it but I think all the earthquake activity in New Zealand has kept numbers down so I got the deal of a life time leave next week well to be honest I would not have liked to put Croydon in a Kennel either I would have organised for my ex to take him I will post some photos on my return Anne and Croydon

littleroads
11-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Anne, have a wonderful time with your mum, and Croydon will be in good hands while you are away. I am jealous!

b.limey
11-17-2011, 11:59 PM
You go girl!

Gill and Boo.

jomarie6466
11-18-2011, 01:07 AM
Hope you both have a wonderful time, you deserve to get away for a bit!