PDA

View Full Version : Carolina R&R 2011 ACD Nationals Raffle - Tickets on sale now!

noworriesjake
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM
The 2011 ACD Nationals is swiftly approaching! In anticipation of this upcoming show being held in Fletcher, NC, at the Western North Carolina Ag Center from September 26 through Oct 1st, we are showing you a sneak peak of some of the awesome items we will have available for raffle in our rescue’s booth. There will be gift baskets galore! If you will not be attending the show this year, you are still welcome to buy raffle tickets or bid on any of the pictured items. We will be drawing on Friday, September 30th at 3 PM so everyone has plenty of time to pick up their prizes! If you will not be at the show in person to pick up your item on Friday when raffle ends, you will be responsible for any shipping costs for items you have won. The items are numbered to make it more convenient for you to let me know how to split up your tickets.
See raffle items in this online album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150242740439635.325820.656604634&l=1811824dd7&type=1 (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150242740439635.325820.656604634&l=1811824dd7&type=1)

Raffle Tickets
1 for $1 each
6 for $5
15 for $10
Stretch for $20

Raffle tickets can be bought by e-mailing Melissa at [email protected] ([email protected]). Raffle tickets may be bought with check or cash – PayPal considers a raffle a form of gambling so no money for raffle tickets may be sent through PayPal. You can mail me a check made out to "Carolina ACD R&R" to:

Melissa Tooley
1621 Sunset Blvd
West Columbia, SC 29169

Please note that you choose which items you want to win by placing tickets on that particular item. All of the items up for raffle are numbered. Please tell me the number of the item(s) you wish to win with your tickets and I will put your tickets in the correct raffle box at the show so you win only those things you want. I'll keep track of your ticket numbers in an Excel spreadsheet. If you win something when we do the drawing, I will let you know!

We hope to see some of you at the show. My boy Jake is running in agility Monday and Tuesday so if I’m not in the booth, another lovely R&R lady will be there to lend a hand. We’ll have our usual array of other fundraisers for sale as well – Jake’s Tugs, Lupine collars and leashes, Spiritwalker Design jewelry, party collars, several brands of dog treats, and much more! Our rescue is at max capacity at the moment and our fundraisers are crucial to covering vetting and supplies expenses since our adoption fees do not begin to cover what we spend on each dog. Please take a moment to spread the word to your friends even if you aren’t buying tickets yourself.

noworriesjake
09-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Only 11 days until we leave for Nationals!

noworriesjake
09-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Six days until I leave for Nationals! Added some new goodies to the album, too, that came in last-minute!

dingoblu
09-19-2011, 01:30 PM
check in the mail for tickets, went out today.