PDA

View Full Version : Bird Cage 1... Cattle dog 0

RedDirtRoad
11-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Last night went out to bring the dogs in for the night. On the back porch is my rabbit hutch, and under it sits to empty bird cages being stored.

Well I open the back door and the one cage is rattling like crazy... Rodeo was in it. I was looknig around thinking someone was messing with me. The doors on the cage you can barely fit your hand it. And the cage would take over an hour to get apart.

I bring my mom out to look and we're just like, wow, how did he manage this one. When we moved it out in the back where a nest box used to sit is a small hole. When we stuck our hand through he followed it out, barely squeezing through, I seriously dont know how he didn't rip his man hood off.

I was wanting a bird dog, but not in this sense lol :lol:

But yup, Bird cage 1 Cattle dog 0

winddrover
11-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I was wanting a bird dog

ask and u will receive!!!

a cattledog can do it all :lol:

RedDirtRoad
11-26-2009, 12:29 PM
lol we were freaking out to get him out. And then after he poped out then we figured we lost that photo opp =/

k9blueheeler
11-29-2009, 12:48 AM
That's a good one. Dogs can get themselves into the strangest places. My female Bandit can get herself through a cat door on a babygate and get into the kittty cookies. She weighs 40# and can make herself very small. I would have loved to of seen photos of that.