PDA

View Full Version : Ding is bandaged again

Brunella
08-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh Ding. What a big hot mess she is. Once again she is in bandages for ripping apart one of her two remaining dew claws playing frisbee. The fun part is that she's mad at Maggie for this (somehow). Oh crazy Ding. Ding, Ding, Ding.

She's angry and mean right now. The vet assured us the painkiller would knock her out for 24 hours....so not even close, she was trying to play frisbee by 4PM.

Errrrrrrrrrr.

littleroads
08-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Ding, ding, ding. We know you are tough, baby, but give your mama a break! Leave Maggie to your papa, and go get sympathy from mom for awhile. And try not to make her worry so much about you!

My little redhead sends you Bentleys to make you better!

Brunella
08-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Oh she's KILLING ME. She's NINE! She doesn't want sympathy she wants to be cranky and to slap Maggie around just because she can. Tugg just wants mommy love. I spend on average $1,200 a year in Ding injuries!!! I'm not kidding. Tugg, just the regular shots and stuff but not Ding, oh now, she's a disaster on four furry legs.

Why don't the meds knock her out a little? WHY? Just a little bit? Why? She's challenging Maggie to a battle right now just because she FEELS like it.

Chew Toy
08-04-2009, 01:46 AM
Maggie just has to learn her place in YOUR pack (GRIN) and Ding is gonna show her.....Faux Bentley applied for Dings recovery.....:)

3blues
08-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Poor Ding Bentleys shining bright for her speedy recovery. :( :)
Chance feels your pain Maggie. Indy is like that with Chance & he's the oldest. :p:

I know how you feel Bru. The meds never knock them out the way the vets say they do. Darn cattle pups. :D

Dominique
08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Ding I hope you feel better soon, try faking that you are knocked out by what the vet gave you so mom isn't so worried about it. Just because Maggie is the lowest on the pack pole she still doesn't deserve you taking it out on her.

Belgrael
08-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Poor Ding! Bud did his dew claw last year and it was not fun keeping him quiet for a week or so until it started to heal up. Thankfully he was sedated by the pain killers though :)
Try some Rescue Remedy Bru. It might take the edge off her anxiety and pain.

Brunella
08-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Oh Ding is ALWAYS cranky, rescue remedy won't make a difference. Why isn't anyone lighting Bentleys FOR MEEEEEEEEEE to deal with Ding, Ding Ding Disaster? She's fine it's the humans being driven crazy. :lol:

She's so used to having some kind of injury she doesn't even need the conehead. I put a little white cotton toddler sock over the bandage and she doesn't mess with the bandage. If she doesn't have on the sock then she's ripping on the bandage, with the sock, no bandage ripping.

Still trying to play frisbee, still being a pistol with Maggie. Oh my Ding girlie.

3blues
08-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh Bru....so sorry. Bentleys lit for you til Ding gets through this. You sound so frustrated. :(

Just get "dad" to take care of your crew & come on down & we'll go to the Spa & relax. :D

Hope Ding gets better fast so you're not being driven crazy any more. :)

littleroads
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
FOR BRU..............
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/onestarfish/Glowing%20Bentleys/th_07_02-04AllenGlowingBentley.jpghttp://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/onestarfish/Glowing%20Bentleys/th_GlowingBentleyRody.jpg