PDA

View Full Version : brag brag brag

winddrover
07-27-2009, 02:26 AM
hi all..

back from a long weekend with allot of driving, many cattle dogs and basically no sleep. we had our national speciality with temperament test and inventory.

Sawdust's Crushed Blue Ice 'Kiwi' and Austmans My Shadwo 'Muffin' passed their temperament test with flying colors :party0019:
all i have to do now is, get CERF done on both and if muffin is clear, get her BAER test redone. THEN, FINALLY, i will get the breeding permission on both girls :lol: (keep your fingers crossed, both girls get a clear Cerf!!!)

now to the shows:

Frosted Fame Blue Tattoo Outback Maverick 'Fame'... BISS puppy!!
she was just awesome!
over here a puppy can't go any further, they don't compete against older dogs.
Sawdust's Crushed Blue Ice 'Kiwi' EX4 in a high quality intermediate bitches class. my hubby showed her (the 2nd time for him in the showring).

Austmans My Shadow 'Muffin' EX2 (same class as Kiwi). after letting us (winner and myself) run and stack for hours, the judge still couldn't decide between us and openly admitted, that she now would decide after her personal color preference.. which is red... so my muffin got a close 2nd.

the weekend was very successful for us and our girls. the big ones got rated excellent and fame.. well.. she did anything she could do in her age.

I'M SO PROUD!!!:party0019::party0019:

Kita's Mom
07-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Congrats!!! That is awesome. I have to say that Fame is stunning. She is one of my fav. I love when you post pics.

Jan and John at Chevland
07-27-2009, 05:49 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Karin!!!! Well done!. Yep - I like Fame too! Got any recent photos?

irzi86
07-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Congratulations!!!:D

Nevada001
07-27-2009, 06:27 AM
Congrats Karin and crew. :010105m_yes: Great show.

I have a friend that shows GS. She has been to the National Specialty over there and told me just how different the shows are. She explained it is much harder over there to get a champion.

Glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Wishing continued success with the cerf. Now go have a well needed rest :)

Jean & Crew

Belgrael
07-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Well done Karin and crew! You have gorgeous dogs Karin, I am not surprised they passed their temp testing, with you being so conscientious with temperament in your dogs. Fingers crossed all tests give you the results you need :D

competitivek9s
07-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Nice job Karen and I'll keep my fingers crossed on your BAERs and CERFs!

redgirl
07-27-2009, 11:27 AM
hi all..

Sawdust's Crushed Blue Ice 'Kiwi' and Austmans My Shadwo 'Muffin' passed their temperament test with flying colors :party0019:
all i have to do now is, get CERF done on both and if muffin is clear, get her BAER test redone. THEN, FINALLY, i will get the breeding permission on both girls :lol: (keep your fingers crossed, both girls get a clear Cerf!!!)

now to the shows:

Austmans My Shadow 'Muffin' EX2 (same class as Kiwi). after letting us (winner and myself) run and stack for hours, she still couldn't decide between us and openly admitted, that she now would decide after her personal color preference.. which is red... so my muffin got a close 2nd.

I'M SO PROUD!!!:party0019::party0019:
The Austmans dogs are awesome in temperament and working. My girl Austmans Amber Nectar at Yettontop is a Grade 6 Agility dog (Grade 7 is the highest and she only needs one more win for that); while her half-brother my Austmans Real Corker at Yettontop (Litter brother to Austmans Real Riot, one of the top ACDs in breed here) has passed his Herding Instinct Certificate as well as doing agility.:):)

3blues
07-28-2009, 12:06 AM
So happy to hear your good news. That's fantastic & you should be very proud. :D

winddrover
07-28-2009, 09:13 AM
my kid is here for her holiday :D and we took a couple of snapshots this morning. here my

BISS puppy Frosted Fame Blue Tattoo Outback Maverick
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5291/dsc0026kopie.jpg (http://img37.imageshack.us/i/dsc0026kopie.jpg/)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1515/dsc0036kopie.jpg (http://img37.imageshack.us/i/dsc0036kopie.jpg/)

we didn't stack her, she did such a wonderful job 2 days ago and i didn't want to bother her. just caputred her waiting for kiwi, thus the upright tail..
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7301/dsc0039kopie.jpg (http://img187.imageshack.us/i/dsc0039kopie.jpg/)

Mel2001
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Congratulations! I'm glad your pups are getting such wonderful recognition!

Jan and John at Chevland
07-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey Karin - I'll be over your way next week to pick up Fame. Make sure she has all her toys with her please. ;)

winddrover
07-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Hey Karin - I'll be over your way next week to pick up Fame. Make sure she has all her toys with her please. no worries, she'll be ready.. BUT... did i tell you her biggest toy is me.. i'm 1,77 (5'10'') and i'm not gonna tell you my weight ;)

oh.. and before i forget, she got a couple of tongs and tugs and insists in taking muffin and cara along. say she could do without kiwi and linus if it can't be helped

:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

she just came running and said NO WAY she'd leave without miss sheep and mr. donkey (BIG stuffed toys)...
she say, thinking about it, it would be way to much trouble and she rather stay here :p:

Jan and John at Chevland
07-29-2009, 04:00 AM
Ha ha - you didn't do a very good job of putting me off. All toys (human or otherwise) can come with her. Sounds like I'm gonna need one serious crate!!!!!:lol:

But seriously - keep those photos coming. I luv 'em!!!

Belgrael
07-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Jan, methinks you will have to get a longer spare bed if Karin is going to sleep in it ;) Although, Carey did fit.....just :lol:
I'm warning you though, if you come home with that lot someone's going missing and it won't be the stuffed toys ^^

CattyBossDog
07-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Bull I did. I'm sleeping on the floor next time (with an electric blanket cos Kuranda is freezing!)

Jan and John at Chevland
07-29-2009, 06:06 PM
A new bed can be arranged Di - and another in the office by the sounds of things! Not a problem. Karin won't think it's freezing Carey - she's used to it being a whole lot colder in her neck of the woods.:lol:

k9blueheeler
07-31-2009, 12:01 AM
What stunning photos of Fame. I love her head. Congrats. I hope that things come back good for ya, so you can breed. I know that it's tough to do so in Europe and in Japan. Rules, Rules, Rules.

Doug in Alaska
08-02-2009, 12:21 AM
She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

katldog
08-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Congrats on your ratings!! Temperment is a big thing to me too so I know how you feel when they not only have good looks and intelligence and also the temperment needed to survive in todays society!!!

Lynda