PDA

View Full Version : Been forever

trinut001
07-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi all. Sorry I have been MIA for awhile! I have had alot going on. I lost my job and have been looking for work and now my boyfriend lost his job so things have been tough. He has an interview in Texas in a few weeks so we will see how that goes! I have not been on the computer much these days. I am training for a triathlon and a half marathon so I have been busy :biggrin2:

The furry kids are all doing great. Shiva just turned 2 on July 7th. She sure has turned NAUGHTY..:naughty: way before her 2nd birthday! I love her to death though. Merlin is still his lazy old self and my cuddle bug. Paris has grown but still cute as a button. Poor girl came down with kennel cough:no: I would say if I was still volunteering at the shelter that I brought it home but I quit there over a month ago. We did go to the dog park a few weeks ago and I haven't been to one in ages and I am sure she picked it up there. My dogs go running with me at least 3-4 times a week. They are all solid muscle. Why can't I have buns like them???? :roll1:I need to get some new pics of my babies. I haven't taken any pics lately. Maybe on my next run I will take my camera along with me and get some pics of them.

So hello to all my old friends and hi to any new ones!!! I have alot of catching up to do on here!

Kim

2speckledblue
07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Hi Kim,
Good to hear from you! Merlin is a fav of mine. I wonder why? LOL

Belgrael
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome back Kim, it's great to have you on board again and we do look forward to pics of your babies. Sorry to hear of your run of bad luck :( Hope things pick up soon!!

trinut001
07-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi Kim,
Good to hear from you! Merlin is a fav of mine. I wonder why? LOL

Hmmm maybe because Merlin's girlfriend is Dusty :biggrin2: When did you acquire another ACD?? Is he a foster failure??? Very handsome gang you have there!

trinut001
07-10-2009, 07:16 PM
I will try and get some photo's of my gang this weekend! Paris is under the weather though :s4: I thought she maybe picked up kennel cough but now I am not so sure. She is coughing and spitting up foamy white stuff which is typical of kennel cough but now she refused dinner and is acting lethargic and her belly is tucked up:no: Any thoughts??? With money so tight right now I would like to hold off on a vet visit ...of course if she got worse I would get her in and figure out the bill later!

2speckledblue
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Hmmm maybe because Merlin's girlfriend is Dusty :biggrin2: When did you acquire another ACD?? Is he a foster failure??? Very handsome gang you have there!

I have a foster, Dublin, still looking for his forever home. He has been with me over seven months. He's a good boy but needs to be the only dog and has arthritic knees. He's on Cosequin and runs as fast as my other two.

lauralu
07-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi Kim!!! just got back from Texas and it was HOT! Now I have to go back on Thursday.

:hot:

Give Paris a hug for me...sorry she is not well. :Bighug:

An Rusty says Hi to Shiva! :love0034:

lauralu
07-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey Kim just called me...PLEASE light some Bentleys for her baby girl Paris...she is on her way to the ER w/ a temp of 105!

2speckledblue
07-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh no! Bentleys for Paris coming right up.