PDA

View Full Version : A big hello from croydon and anne

redcattle
07-10-2009, 10:36 AM
:paw:A BIG HELLO FROM CROYDON AND ANNE sorry it has been so long since I have posted Croydon and I had to relocate to Sydney:no: from our lovely home on the south coast and my rescue dog Brock stayed with my husband after our marriage broke up and I miss Brock terribly so does Croydon. We are now living in a unit on top of my parents house in Mosman which is a lovely area luckily there is a beach at the end of the street so Croydon gets lots of walks down there which he loves. It took him a long time to get over Brock though he was very sad for weeks but now he has settled in. Now that I am on the mend from my PTSD from working in the Police I am thinking of relocating again back down the south coast and get another place with a bit of land and I will get another dog or 2 rescue dogs from the Australian Cattle Dog rescue of course. I have a lot of catching up to do on this site so I will get on to reading all the posts I am interested to see what everyone has been up to I am glad to be back and am feeling heaps better now:roll1:Anne and Croydon

Mel2001
07-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Hi from California, USA, Anne! I joined AuCaDo last year and have really enjoyed the friends I've made online. I love telling my "real" friends here at home that I've met 100's of friends internationally through this website, and chances are I'll never meet 99% of them, lol!

Thanks for posting, and I'm glad to "meet" you! My husband works in law enforcement and has gone through some rough stuff himself. We've had our ups & downs with our marriage, but thankfully we've held it together through thick and thin. I'm sorry to read about your personal situation, but as you'll read in catching up on this site, sometimes bad things have to happen in order for better things to come into our lives.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of Croydon, and esp. when you're ready to take in a new rescue (or two!). :paw:

Belgrael
07-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Anne, it's so great to have you and Croydon back with us but so sorry to hear that you lost Brock in the fallout of your marriage breakup:( As long as your ex is looking after him I guess we can't complain too much though :(

Hey, when you do start looking again check out Snoopy. We saved him from death row back in November and have been boarding him ever since at Londonderry in Sydney. He is gorgeous and would love a home like yours :thumb_yello:

http://www.aucado.us/forums/showthread.php?t=15384

babswilde
07-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I remember you....it has been a long long time....so sad about your marriage. But it sounds like you are bouncing back just fine, and are looking forward. Thats the key...look forward to what will come, what loves (4 legged) will come into your life, and how you and they will shape your future together.

k9blueheeler
07-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Welcome back. I had wondered what had happened to you. Sorry to hear that news. Take your time to catch up and start enjoying yourself here again.