PDA

View Full Version : Who is Austlyn Cattledogs?

TexasCDLorenz
07-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Saw a new ACD this weekend at a obedience competition. A 1yr old blue male in the novice rally ring. I checked my catalog and the lady is from Carthage Tx, but the breeder is Austlyn- I've heard that name on this forum. Didn't get to talk to the girl, but I've seen her before. She teaches agility. Just curious-

ACDLuvr
07-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Austlyn ACDs is Lynda Rocksvold (Katldog) on this forum. Her website is www.austlynacds.com (http://www.austlynacds.com)
She is in Washington state.

She is the breeder of my blue girl, Sydney.

mycattlekids
07-08-2009, 12:43 PM
My Emma also came from Lynda. wonderful personalities on her dogs..

k9blueheeler
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
My two boys Gryffindor and Draco came from Lynda Rocksvold of Austlyn Australian Cattle Dogs. She's about 2 hours south of where I live in Wa State. She's located in Winlock,WA. Lynda, who would that male be? You have some dogs in Texas. The personalites and temperments are great. My two boys are clowns and great with children and people.

katldog
07-08-2009, 02:13 PM
aaahhh that would be me.

I do not recall Carthage, Tx as being an address where I have a 1 year old male?? Do you recall the name? I "just" sent my wonderful Elvis to Texas...to Mari Bailey and Lori Graham. He has been there only since June 22 but I do know she was entering something as she needed to make sure his info was correct. His name would have been Austlyn's Ready to Rock N Roll..now called Rock. He needed a performance home..lots of focus and eagerness to do. He learned the table in 2 days!!. But they live in the Kerrville/Ingram area. I have a few dogs in Texas but Lori and Mari are the only ones I know of that teach and live for agility/rally/packing/obedience/herding in other words performance

Lynda

pjspatz
07-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Well while we are on the Austlyn dogs.......Grammie, we forgot to brag but Sacha WON her Novice standard agility class at her last trial!!!! Another performance Austlyn dog to make you proud!
Pam and...
Brimstones Purple Sage CGC TDI HIC
Brimstones Lakota Sioux MX MXJ NF CD RE CGC HIC
Austlyns Watch me heelNewe (nothing yet, but workin on it!)

TexasCDLorenz
07-08-2009, 06:25 PM
1st- Congrats to pjspatz on your agility win.
OK- checked my show catalog-
The breeder is Lori Graham
Owner- Ann Bridges
Runamoks Knight of Acheron - Rally Nov A
Born- 7-5-08
I just realized- it was the dogs birthday!
Out of Ch. Austlyns Always a Lady

pjspatz
07-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Well thanks for the congratulations on Sacha's win. It was very exciting, as she is beig groomed as my next "big" agility dog, and we have been workig very hard. I will say the Austlyn dogs have quite a wonderful work ethic bred into them! Sacha can be a very timid girl, but just give her a job, and she is rivited in her focus! I will try and post pictres from home, cant seem to do it here at work.