PDA

View Full Version : Belated happy 4th to my fellow Yanks

autiger23
07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
We were at herding trials most of yesterday(Doug and Tucker got 4th place in Started- yay!) , so I'm just getting around to this today. I had to post to show off the Carolina R&Rs awesome party collars:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2666/3689073540_b77a02205a_b.jpg

Scout's is actually prettier than it shows up in this picture. The sun was shining pretty bright behind me which washed out the colors a bit. Hey, Rick, check out all the fur on the carpet. :biggrin2: And that's after vacuuming on Thursday, so really, what's the point in trying to keep up with it? I'd get white rugs to match Buck's fur, but then they just track mud on them. :roll1:

Rosie
07-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Too cute!

Bluerules
07-06-2009, 08:59 PM
AWESOME Happy Belated Fourth of July!! :) and honestly there really is no point in trying to keep up with the fur on rug.. I think if any of us was to worried about it we wouldnt have dogs in the first place :)

mom22acds
07-06-2009, 08:59 PM
So cute and I have to say with those grins that they both actually look very happy to be wearing their party collars and posing for this picture. Nice job!

Doug in Alaska
07-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Hey Laura, awesome photo of the kids! I think you've found your solution. Run Buck in the next trials wearing the collar. The wind resistance and drag is bound to slow him down a tad. Ha, just joking, I really like that little guy. His drive always amazes me! He is definitely a little dog with a 'huge dog' attitude! :thumb_yello:

Beth99
07-06-2009, 10:05 PM
HAPPY 4th!!!

Great pics, both dogs look so happy in their party collars. :biggrin2:

autiger23
07-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Run Buck in the next trials wearing the collar. The wind resistance and drag is bound to slow him down a tad.

ROFL! That is a *great* idea! If the drag doesn't slow him down maybe the sheep will be freaked out enough by it that they will fall in line. :naughty: I'll bring it out to my class on Wednesday just in case. Maybe the embarrassment factor will make him be less of a punk.