PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Dingo & RickAKAFishslayer!

Mel2001
06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I was driving down Main Street (Ramona, CA) and saw the cutest little butt, and immediately pulled my truck over. No, it wasn't Rick's butt that caught my eye, but Dingo's! :naughty: Rick & Dingo were walking down the street. I honked my horn to get Rick's attention, but that doesn't go over very well in CA, lol! Plus, my truck is "old school" and doesn't have automatic windows, so I had to (safely) pull over to roll the window down to accost--I mean, meet Rick. :biggrin2:

DINGO IS ADORABLE! He is the cutest, healthiest, happiest looking boy ever! Rick had Dingo do a "give me a hug" trick and Dingo leapt into Rick's arms. Dingo was very soft, too, thanks to Rick giving him a bath.

So, we briefly talked about planning a SoCal get-together at Dog Beach. Stay tuned! :paw:

Beth99
06-30-2009, 07:43 PM
So, we briefly talked about planning a SoCal get-together at Dog Beach. Stay tuned! :paw:

I *love* that idea!!!!

Ringtailroxy
06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
how cool! is Rick as ornery as he sounds???

rtr

Mel2001
06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
how cool! is Rick as ornery as he sounds???

rtr

Yep! :naughty:

Jake&Tex
06-30-2009, 09:01 PM
So, would you have recognized him if Rick hadn't posted those Dingo-butt pics from their trip to Dog Beach?

TexasCDLorenz
06-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Now tell the truth Melissa- were you REALLY cruising along and looking at cute dogs OR were you checking out the cute guys in their swimsuits?:naughty:

TexasCDLorenz
06-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey Jenn, we should have a Texas Cattledog get together on Padre Island! The Corpus Christi dogshow is in August:thumb_yello:

havekissedfrogs
06-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Now tell the truth Melissa- were you REALLY cruising along and looking at cute dogs OR were you checking out the cute guys in their swimsuits?:naughty: :roll1:

Ringtailroxy
06-30-2009, 11:36 PM
i cruise the beach often when i don't have classes looking at cuties & their dogs. never got to see one with an ACD.

rtr

RickAKAFishslayer
07-01-2009, 03:33 PM
It was pleasure meeting you, Mel.

Dingo's black fur has always been really lush, slick & shiny. It also gets really hot. We had just had a water break. I give Dingo a drink & slosh a bit onto his head & neck to cool him off a bit. Sometimes there's a bit of water left over for me.:biggrin2:

Now tell the truth Melissa- were you REALLY cruising along and looking at cute dogs OR were you checking out the cute guys in their swimsuits?:naughty:

Not many guys in swimsuits running around Ramona. We DO have a certain..umm.. "segment" that ride around shirtless on kid's bicycles, but they generally look like they haven't had a bath, shave or haircut in a calender year or so...

Rick:paw:

k9blueheeler
07-01-2009, 10:45 PM
That's great. It must be cool to meet people in person who you only know on line. I enjoyed meeting Di a couple of years ago and Erin F. who hasn't posted much lately. Don't remember her user name. That was at the 2007 Nationals in Mt. Vernon, WA.

Can't wait to meet more people in Belton, TX this year. I find it funny that you reconized the dog's butt. Hey, for those of you in TX does Padre Island allow dogs?
It's been along time since I've been there and I was swimming or fishing.