PDA

View Full Version : Nine Years

Brunella
06-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Ding is almost nine. I've had her since she was nine months old. Nine years, I've had her for 8+ of those. I can't believe how she has changed my life (for the better). Wow, Ding, nine years. She defines me and she defines unconditional love. I'm praying for nine more with her (and 12+ more with Tuggie who's 6 1/2). They're so human, so much more than anything I could've expected from a dog. WOW. Some time in July Ding will be nine and I can't believe we've been together for most of that time. Here's to 9 and 10 and on and on. What amazing creatures these dogs are. Here's to 9 and beyond!

Linda Watkins
06-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Here's to nine and still going strong. My Rose turned 8 this year & hasn't softened a bit -- other than her bout w/ demodex she's as ornery as she was at 8 months....and she mostly makes me smile.

Happy birthday Ding -- do a little counter surfing to celebrate!

Brunella
06-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Actually, both of them are so darn well behaved they wouldn't DREAM of counter surfing (I'm not kidding) but we do live near the beach so she might consider REAL surfing. :roll1:

I just can't believe the joy of her. We played frisbee for HOURS tonight and she is finally sorta sacked out.

What pure joy these doggies are.

Dominique
06-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Happy Birthday Ding it is amazing how they always manage to fit so well into our lives, so complete that we as humans would be lost without them.

Rosie
07-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Happy b-day, Ding!

littleroads
07-01-2009, 03:55 PM
HAPPY 9th BARKDAY, DING!

Bru, I know you've enjoyed and appreciated every one of them. Here's to at least nine more!
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/onestarfish/Birthday/BirthdayBone.jpg

Brunella
07-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks everyone. We just came inside from a couple of hours of frisbee and she's the same silly girl I've always known (AND LOVED). First it was the old blue frisbee, then she suddenly switched off to the NEW blue frisbee...then we had to move on to the green tennis ball. Silly girl. We're in our pre-9PM phase right now, calm and sleepy; post-9PM is zoomie time.