PDA

View Full Version : I was MOONED! no pics

TexasCDLorenz
06-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Last night on the way home from dog training, I spotted someone on the side of the road. This is a FM road, with few houses and high grass on the shoulder, so not many people walking. When my lights hit this person- he MOONED me!:roll1:
I slowed down- I was laughing so hard, I almost ran off the road. When I looked in my side mirror, he was STILL in full moon status. He started to stand up, so I stopped looking and drove off before I got the full monty:roll1: HA!!!!

Mel2001
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh my! Full moon rising, lol! :naughty:

Bluerules
06-05-2009, 10:21 AM
lmao!!!!!!! the full monty hahahaha

Bluerules
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
thank dog no pics hahaha

Mel2001
06-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Cindy, your story reminded me of when I drove my husband to the airport (San Diego's Lindbergh Field) last year one early Sunday morning. As I was driving back down Rosecrans, I saw this man walk out of the "Book Star" courtyard (for those of you know know San Diego, it's a book store that used to be the Loma [movie] Theatre).

Well, I dang nearly crashed my car looking in the rearview mirror, because I realized the man, who was wearing tennis shoes and a black t-shirt, DIDN'T HAVE ANY PANTS ON!!!! I did see his [little] *-* (insert the letter that comes after O but before Q)--it was a COLD morning, lol--when I first drove by, once that registered in my mind, then I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the man's pearly white buttocks. I burst out laughing, but then realized, at 7 am on a Sunday morning, this guy was a perv for even walking around like this.

So, I called the non-emergency # for the SD Police Dept, then drove around the streets looking for the guy. I couldn't find him, but I did flag down a cop car that was patrolling the area. That poor young cop must've thought I was a crazy woman, because I said, "I'm the lady who just called SDPD about the half-naked guy walking down the street!"

He must've walked up the street (Rosecrans is usually a BUSY street, but it was Sunday morning so not many cars were out) to a nearby gas station (maybe to use the bathroom??!?), then walked back to the Book Star courtyard area to these shops on the adjacent side street. I saw him inside a travel store, and called the cops again to tell them where the guy was.

I was just going to laugh this off as some prank, but there's an elementary school near that area and lots of Navy housing. So, I think this weirdo got his jollies by walking around semi-nude. Maybe he just wanted to feel the morning breeze down there! :s4:

lucystrauss
06-05-2009, 02:21 PM
hahaha don't you just love the little "surprises" life throws at you? :)

winddrover
06-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I was MOONED! no picsWHAT??? no hairy butt pics?? what a shame :naughty: *JOKING!!!!*

i could top this with something i experienced a couple of years ago when i went out for a trailride... THAT guy was not only mooning but *uhm...* :s4:

believe me, i set off in a lope asap....

TexasCDLorenz
06-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I wonder if my "full moon guy" had any mosquito repellent? HA! There were so many bugs out last night, I had on my windshield wipers, the side of the road is grown up in thorn vines and poison sumac. If he is out again tonight, he'll be walking funny:naughty:

jrmgreer
06-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Had a guy flash me once while I was walking my dalmatian Kayla (RIP sweet girl!)... She did NOT take kindly to it... and I guess I must have had a "shocked" adrenaline rush... she pulled the lead out of my hand and bit him on his privates before he could cover them up... I grabbed the lead and got control of her... the man went screaming in the other direction and I fell down in the middle of the street laughing my a$$ off... Oh - and Kayla had a steak for dinner!

Mel2001
06-06-2009, 02:28 AM
What is it with you Texan folk and your flashers...?!? :naughty:

TexasCDLorenz
06-06-2009, 11:02 AM
What is it with you Texan folk and your flashers...?!? :naughty:

Flashbacks to the 1970s? Streaking was the thing back then- but come to think of it- we do seem to have more than our share of naked people. :roll1:
Does seem strange, considering we have mosquitoes the size of buzzards and a zillion plants with thorns & poison.
Not to mention all the herding dogs!:biggrin2:
It's hard to run with your pants around your ankles! Maybe that is why they strip- easier to run! At least until you run into a bunch of Yuccas or thorn vines! Probably would hurt to pull thorns out of his pp:roll1:

KAKZooKpr
06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Had a guy flash me once while I was walking my dalmatian Kayla (RIP sweet girl!)... She did NOT take kindly to it... and I guess I must have had a "shocked" adrenaline rush... she pulled the lead out of my hand and bit him on his privates before he could cover them up... I grabbed the lead and got control of her... the man went screaming in the other direction and I fell down in the middle of the street laughing my a$$ off... Oh - and Kayla had a steak for dinner!

LMAO! :roll1: I bet he never did THAT again!!! :s4:

Kristina