PDA

View Full Version : Just checking...

TuckerDoo
02-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Trying to figure out which is the main page. the first one I went to I didn't have permission...oops!

katldog
02-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Tuckerdoo ---

How's the wee one, who is likely not so wee anymore (maybe full of it by now tho):eek:

Are you going to be breeding Tucker to Jazz this summer?? I must still have old e-mail as it does not go thru

Lynda

TuckerDoo
02-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi there!

I was just thinking of Leslie this morning. I planned on dropping her a line just to touch bases. But, yes as far as I know, we still have plans to breed. I believe Jazz should be getting close to coming in season if our calculations are correct. Maybe this month or next. I'll keep you posted.

Nicole is getting big and developing a personality. She's such a good baby. I wonder if I should worry. Don't they say good babies are not so good as they get older?? lol The dogs have finally been allowed back into the house. They are so happy. Tucker really doesn't care either way about the baby. He'll give her a nose bonk every now and then, which makes her giggle, but for the most part, he's happy just to trot around the house on his "track". Sophie on the other hand really likes Nicole. She's always by her checking her out with her face always in Nicole's.

I've got some pictures on my camera, but the computer is still dead so I can't get them off the camera unless I go to Wallgreens. I've got a couple Christmas ones that I'll try to post. hopefully I'll be successful.

I'll send you an email with my email later.