PDA

View Full Version : Might Take Awhile Working This Out.

Patchyblue1
02-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Still trying to work out this new fangled site. Having the dickens of a time getting round this photo thingy. Maybe I am just a slow learner.
I am finding that I am still sitting here in my nighty from 5 am till nearly lunch time trying to get round this, not to mention the dishes are still in the sink and the washing hasn't been done. :Shocked: I think divorce is round the corner if I don't work this out soon.
Big hello to everyone, the new AUCADO site looks great. :110104emot19_thumbs

sierrasuenos
02-01-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL!!! I thought you were talking about me for a min. there! :Roflol: You dont want to see the chores I let go the last few days!

Belgrael
02-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Oh you think you have it rough? My husband is threatening an intervention to get me off this site :tongue0013:.
He believes I need help to admit I have a problem and thinks that forcing me off for a few days will make me all better :(.

hahahahahha

Patchyblue1
02-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks girls. I am taking comfort that I am not alone here.
The girls think they have been orphaned. Mum is not giving them enough attention.
Bit obvious when they start tripping you up and licking at your toes. Groveling!:paw: :sign0042:

Linda Watkins
02-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Does it seem a bit perverse that the very reason we've all come together here - our dogs -- is what almost gets ignored the most when we get involved in these things???

When I was working on the off-leash areas in the town we used to live in, I kept telling Sarah: "I'm doing this for you" as I marched off to one meeting or another - she really didn't care, she would have preferred to have me walking her then, not a neat dog park several years down the road....

Now I'm working my butt off w/ rescue because I so fear that someday my dogs may need that help -- same thing - they're not impressed!

Nevada001
02-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Lesley, I am still learning so don't feel bad. Have not tried the pictures yet:cool: . How is the new grandmother doing and the new baby?

Jean & Girls

Dominique
02-02-2007, 09:27 AM
I am still trying to figure this I can't even get my avitar on and my dishes aren't done either.

Dominique

dickmar
02-02-2007, 12:32 PM
It's sure taking me awhile to figure out, it's all foreign to me. LOL

b.limey
01-30-2010, 01:00 AM
My clothes have gone out of style and I`ve put on 10 pounds since getting on this site. I have no dirty dishes cause I don`t have time to cook.
Gill and Boo.

EJA
01-30-2010, 01:35 AM
You guys do make me laugh. Thank you. EJ

RedBlueHeelerRoo
01-30-2010, 10:28 AM
When I am on the computer and I hear my husband step up on the back porch I shut it down and run to the bathroom like I was in there, he thinks I sit here 24 hrs a day when actually I don't just sit here, I just run in and out to check sites I visit maybe 124 times a day.:lol:

TexasCDLorenz
01-30-2010, 11:00 AM
This site gives me an excuse to rest! After I work one dog, then that dog gets a play session, but then I have two more dogs that need their training and play session after. I can now read stuff about dogs instead of falling into my recliner and staring at the ceiling! I try to do some housework in between, but I hate housework!!!!!!!!!!
I have a bad habit of getting up and walking off, without closing whatever site I've been on.