PDA

View Full Version : Transport Data Base US and Canada

Lolly
02-23-2008, 07:25 PM
I've collected quite a few contacts in the year since I started coordinating transports and am finally going to put all of these names into a data base so its easier to find people where I need them rather than going through all my old run sheets. That got me thinking that this might be a big help for other coordinators out there, as well - a central place to look for drivers.

So along the same lines of What Can I Do To Help Rescue (http://www.aucado.us/forums/showthread.php?t=5304), if any of you would like to help transport ACDs to rescue or Forever Homes and would like to be added to the data base, please copy and paste the following into an email to me at [email protected] (or a Pee Mail), then fill in the blanks with your info. (The reason I say in an email rather than posting here is that Im asking for full names, emails, phone numbers etc., so want to keep you all safe.)

While obviously this applies to everyone in the US, on occasion we need drivers in Canada, as well, so all you way up north, feel free to jump in!

And one note: by filling this out, you agree that I can share your information with any coordinator of a transport of an ACD. If youd still like to help, but arent comfortable with that, please note that below.

Please feel free to pass this on to any and everyone you know who might like to be added to the list this includes friends, family, co-workers, etc. The more the better! And other coordinators out there please pass on to your contacts so we can all share our resources!

Thanks everyone! If you see anything missing from below, please let me know!

Laurey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copy & Paste the following into an email and send to me at [email protected]

Name:
Phone#:
Cell#:
Email address:
City:
State:
Best way to contact you:

Closest Interstate(s) to you:

How many miles are you able to drive one way?
Are you able to overnight a dog?
Are you able to pull a dog from a shelter if you are the first driver?
Are you able to drive on weekdays or weekends only?
Do you have a car crate?
Have you ever driven a transport before?
Can I pass your contact info on to other transport coordinators regardless of the breed?
Comments:

Lolly
08-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Bumping up for new members!

:zj7atf: